Application open soon!
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or greater by the end of the Fall 2020 semester to be considered for admission.
- Applicants can submit an application from Nov. 1 – Nov. 8, 2021 at 11:55 pm.
- The application requires students to upload a current resume. This must be formatted in the Business Resume Financial Services.
- The application includes two essays, which will require time to complete, so please take this into consideration to meet the submission deadline.
- After your application has been submitted, following the November 1st deadline, all applicants will receive, via email, an interview question with instructions on how to submit a short video response to one question through Interview Stream. Please answer the question to the best of your ability and submit by the deadline specified by Interview Stream.
Over the winter break, students will be notified via email of their admission status. A School of Business advisor will enroll admitted students in Financial Accounting (ACC111) for the spring term.
Again, space is limited to 30-35 students.